This page is scheduled to be updated to our new layout shortly. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to bring you a better online experience.
Home / About S&WB / Report Environmental Concerns / Reporting Problems on our Streets, Yards, Canals
Reporting Problems on our Streets, Yards, Canals
Sewerage and Water Board of New Orleans
The Sewerage and Water Board of New Orleans handles all complaints related to:
  • Foreign material in stormdrains or drainage canals
  • Hazardous material/chemical spills
  • Odors
  • SWPPP Violations such as improper placement or lack of silt fencing and/or storm drain protection
    • No tire track for vehicles
    • Improper washout for vehicles
    • Improper storage of materials
  • Water leaks
  • Sewer leaks
  • Sewer chokes
  • Fish kills in canals
  • Illegal dumping
Contact Information for SWB: Online Report Form - Contact SWB
City of New Orleans: NOLA 311
The City of New Orleans, through NOLA 311, handles complaints related to:
  • Potholes
  • Debris blocking drain
  • Street flooding
  • Catch basin out of repair
  • Tire or Garbage Dumping
  • Stormdrain cover missing/broken
Contact Information for NOLA 311: Visit the NOLA 311 Website
Louisiana One Call: Dial 811
Louisiana One Call is a free service to help you dig safely.
  • Dial 811 Before You Dig!
Contact Information for LA One Call: Visit the LA One Call Website
This page was last modified on Thursday, September 17, 2020
Leave feedback about this page